Subject: Re: New PVR NT software: where's the file maintenance?
From: Fusion Films <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 05:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

> YIKES!
> 
> I''ve got the new version of the PVR softrware running under NT, but most of
> the file maintenance features seem to have moved to somewhere new, and
> invisible (to me)!
> 
> So, where are the RENAME/DELETE/etc functions for the new NT PVR s/w?

They just put new software up on the FTP site, I don't know if the 
functions are back, but I hope so!

Paul

     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *       Paul Griswold                      (305)279-5435     *
     *     Fusion Films, Inc.                 [email-masked]   *
     * Director/Animator   http://www.ids.net/gamut/fusion1.html  *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

--
Fusion Films <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]